6 Mart 2021 Cumartesi

99th WORLD WAR: IRAN ATTACK

 



I was hugging so tightly that for a moment I feared that my son's bones would break. I didn't know why I was being arrested. I did not know when I was going to be back. As I realized the uncertainty of my life, I realized that I was holding more tightly. The officers said we had to go, and the prisoner was the first day of my life.

 

How much time has passed on the road? I don't remember where we passed. I was out of the world thinking that I saw my family for the last time.

 

I was alone where they placed me. At the end of the corridor was the attendant and the television on his desk. I was seeing the television screen, not the man's face.

 

 

 

 

It took me three days to recover. My ears started to hear the sound of the TV and my feet felt the cold where I was.

 

Before the TV, I heard a word: "epidemic". Then I started to listen more carefully to the news: "The epidemic is spreading rapidly all over the world". I was thinking about my family, not why I was arrested and the epidemic that is on the agenda around the world. What is my family doing now? If they were with me, I wouldn't be upset.

 

It took a full week for an attendant to come to my room and open the door. It was as if the whole world had forgotten me. I felt like nobody cared. When I thought the world didn't care about me, I wanted to be a hero who saved the world for a short time and to get everyone's appreciation. The prisoner who saved the world! It's funny, but once I could think of the human brain, there would be no reason why that small possibility could no longer exist.

 

The guard told me to go out. They put all the prisoners on a bus and we set out for the city. We stopped when we got to the target. When I got out of the closed and light-proof bus, I could not believe what I saw. All the streets were empty. The shops were closed and the cars and people evaporated. There weren't even birds, cats and dogs. It was as if there were no people saying there was a problem and hid with them. I started to get scared because I could not understand.

 

“Everybody get a broom! We will clean the streets,” said a masked officer. In my mind, I could not relate this desolate sight from war and being taken out to clear the streets.

 

It was as if I was not the prisoner. All humanity was in prison, in their home, in hiding!

 

As I looked around, I saw someone with white hair and a mask approaching me. This person was the second person I valued most in my life. This was Doğan teacher who took care of me after my mother and father died, introduced me to my husband who died during childbirth, and gave my son his kidney! I started running as he came slowly towards me. I had not been able to meet before I was arrested. I am very happy.

 

Meanwhile, the officer shouted and warned me: “Hey you! where are you going?"

 

Doğan teacher made a hand gesture to the officer. When I saw this hand signal that gave him the feeling that he was not involved, that he was the responsibility, I accelerated even more. It was just two or three steps away, which gave me a stop sign as well. I stopped suddenly. "There's an epidemic!" said.

 

Suddenly the smile on my face was gone. I could not see my professor's face from the mask, anyway. I wondered if he was not my teacher. I was surprised and "what's going on, teacher?" I said. He said to me, "Come on, let's walk forward." We started walking.

 

I felt he was going to say something important and secret, as he remained silent until he walked away from the crowd. The fact that he was walking with his head bowed made me think that there was a negative situation.

 

“Son, I will tell you important things. You should listen carefully. The situation is serious. I'll tell you once and please take it seriously!” he started his words.

 

"I will die," he said. I was taken aback and I stopped right in front of him. "What are you saying, Sir?" I said. It was evident from my tone of voice that I did not accept. My teacher said, “I mean, I will die one day like everyone else. Don't interrupt and listen!” said.

 

It was very difficult for me to hear that I would not be able to see my teacher who was standing next to me as if I could not hug my dear teacher. Realizing that I can no longer bear my head, my teacher said, "Let's sit like this".

 

“You know I don't like cheating. I will explain briefly. We got the necessary permissions. I suggested you. There is a secret and mystical organization. He founded this organization three years before Atatürk died. I also work within this organization. Our duty is to keep peace at home and in the world. We work with all our strength for peace. You can call us birds of peace. Now you will help us too. I don't want an objection. " said.

 

“Sir, your request is my order. You are both my teacher and father. I do not fully understand the problem and my duty, but whatever you call it. " I said.

 

“An uncle with white hair was approaching us. He was holding a plastic bag. He was wearing a mask, but it was obvious that he was smiling on his face. He approached us closely and gave the bag to my teacher Doğan. My teacher, Doğan, thanked him and the man said "Thank you". They said, but I can swear that their masks are not shaking.

 

“This bag contains wool socks. Now go to your house. In the evening, go to the mosque close to your house. Put on these socks when you get in!” he said and gave the bag.

 

"Promise me! Whatever happens, you will do what I say. When the prayer is over, drink the drink in the bowl given to you! Do not object!" After he said, he looked me in the eye with a compelling look to make a promise and stopped. The silence forced me to speak and I said "word". Doğan teacher took a deep breath.

 

“Go home now! He said, "Let me complete my work and leave."

 

"Sir, are you leaving right now?" I said.

 

"Goodbye Şahin!" said.

 

There were so many questions in my mind that none of them could come out because they all tried to get out of my mouth. I was silent. My teacher stood up slowly and started to move away from me. The sentences he said had trapped me where I was sitting. I was stuck where I was sitting on the empty streets where everyone was closed to their homes. I was watching my teacher leaving without blinking an eye. My whole body was like an eye. I could not hug it. I could not say "goodbye".

 

I stood up like a robot that started executing commands. I looked around and tried to understand my position. There was neither a human nor a device. I was trying to get rid of the signs which way I had to go. There were no buses, taxis or trams. I realized that I had to walk. I thought that if I walk towards my house without wasting time and with fast steps, maybe I will have the opportunity to visit my house.

 

When I approached my house, I started to hear the sounds of prayer. It was too late. However, I did not want to go to the mosque without visiting home. I stopped at home immediately. I knocked on the door but nobody opened it. By now my son had taken my scent and opened the door. What's going on and the door still won't open?

 

Our neighbor opened the door and said, “Sir, they took his son to the hospital. They didn't want anyone with him. Now in the hospital. He was caught in the epidemic,” he said.

 

"How come? What epidemic? Which hospital? and as my other questions came out of my mouth one after the other, there was an incident that reminded me of my mission. I got a message on my neighbor's phone. While my neighbor took the phone out of his pocket, I was still asking questions: “Are you sure? Why wasn't I notified? .... "

 

Our neighbor read the news out loud: "Doğan Akkuş, one of the most important physics professors of our country, has died after a heart attack…"

 

My son is in the hospital, but my teacher is dead and I have a promise to him.

 

I thought quickly that I would go to the mosque and then go to my son and left. God, I am even passing my pain and sorrow. What's going on, you keep my mind.

 

I quickly reached the mosque and took off my shoes and changed my socks. The color of the woolen socks was green. The question of whether to have green socks occurred in my mind for a very short time, but while so many questions remained unanswered, he was embarrassed and disappeared. I had only one goal: keeping my promise to my teacher, I would first go to my son and then try to get more detailed information about my professor's situation.

I entered the mosque. We prayed. Prayer is over. Some people have passed away. I waited for the drink to be served. After a while, a group of people remained.

 

I saw that these people gradually formed a circle that included me.

 

I counted 33 people in the big circle I was in.

 

There was another circle of 4 people in the center.

 

At the innermost, a circle of 3 people was formed.

 

They were all white-haired. They were smiling people. Suddenly I noticed that they all had green socks.

 

The white-haired man sitting in the very center stood up and walked to my side. He was holding a bowl. There was a red drink in it. He handed it towards me. So I bought it and started drinking it holding it with both hands. It was neither sweet nor tasteless. When I was drinking I could only see the bowl and the red drink. When I ran out of my drink and I took the bowl out of my sight, I saw that everyone around me had a bird's head. I thought I was drunk and got angry with myself. In order to drink alcohol in the mosque.

 

The person standing in front of me and offering me the drink in the bowl said: “Welcome, Şahin. "I am Shahbalaban." His smiling face did not move at all. It was as if I heard it in my brain while I was speaking. His voice echoed in me rather than in my ears. A bird's head appears, then a while passes and I could see its real face.

 

“We found it nice” I said, but neither my mouth moved nor my teeth vibrated. It was as if we were talking mentally.

 

He slowly walked to his place and when he got to the center he sat down. A voice appeared in my mind in a very serious tone:

 

“News came from the birds. They have prepared a new plan. They will attack our neighbor Iran as of June 15. First they will cause internal revolt. We haven't learned what will happen exactly. University events, racism, nuclear threat, sexual freedoms, women's rights or execution, we don't know exactly.” he said and paused for a while.

 

 

 

 

“They plan to protest with drones. "The protesters will use a few of them, but others will always be remotely controlled," he said.

 

I thought we were good at drone-related attacks. So I said other countries were also good.

 

"No," said Shahbalaban. We're not only good at drones. Contrary to what seems to be, we are one of the worst offenders. This is their purpose anyway. They want to give us a message by confusing our neighbor with drones.

 

I do not believe he can read what is in my mind.

 

I suddenly realized that all the bird-headed men were looking at me. I realized that everyone there could hear what was in my mind.

 

Shahbalaban continued:

 

“The important thing is not internal turmoil. The important thing is that they come in afterwards. Over and over they have tried to make a mess. Our task is to neutralize the ships and land troops that will approach the shores. Other methods are now solved. We are trying to develop new strategies. We will talk about these today,” he said.

 

“We will repel the ground troops first. For this, we will arrive with the mirror drone-man close to his troops and leave our mole robots to the ground. These robots will dig through the soil and wait near the surface of the soil. They will rise on the ground at our command. We expect this situation to create fear. The mole's appearance is a bit terrifying and they have a bullet. I hope nobody will continue to move forward. If they run away, it's okay. If they go forward, maybe we can kill a soldier or two. I hope there will be no need,” he said. The mirrored drone-man can sneak in without being seen, and the moles are not caught in the radar, but we haven't added too many bullets yet. “If we can repel this move, I think we can bring it to a future date” and explained the counter plan. Honestly, even I was scared, even though I hadn't seen it. How terrible are robots that suddenly shoot out of the ground.

 

"Our plan for the attack from the sea is as follows," he entered a new subject. “They expect a drone attack from us. This time drones will be the curtain. We have other plans behind the scenes. Drones will carry two things. Someone is the ÇALI project. With this project, we will carry robots that can move in the shape of a bush with drones. There is chemical material in these bushes. If the mole robots fail, we will task the bushes to burn and there will be fires in the rear. In this case, we are preparing our alternative plan against their plans,” he said. Shahbalaban was not speaking with his mouth, but he took a deep breath and continued to talk.

 

“We think that even if mole robots and flammable bushes fail, the land intervention will be disrupted. We will use spider fish in attacks from the shore. These fish were placed inside the drone. Somehow they will drop our drones into the sea. Our spider fish will come out from the regular drones and move towards the engine propellers of the ships. When they approach, they will be wrapped around the ship's wheels and propeller of the shatterproof thread they will extract from the mouth area. Thus, the ships will remain motionless. We rely heavily on artificial fish. "We did not come up with an alternative plan," he said.

 

“As you know, we have been trying to dampen the signals sent from satellites that increase the energy of the earth by sending parallel pulses to the ground for a long time. I guess they still don't understand why their attacks didn't work. They keep going. However, they plan to increase the level of energy. Therefore, we have to create a malfunction in the relevant satellite. Our satellite technology is not yet at the level of independent satellite sending. We will do this fault creation process with the antenna-drones we have designed. Antenna-drones consist of drones on top of each other. The upper drone is managed by the drone below, and the upper drone is used as the ground to reach the maximum height. When the top drone approaches the satellite, it will direct the signals to the exit point and cause melting and malfunction. Thus, plans to damage us by creating a strong earthquake will be postponed. "By using anti-earthquake and damping wave systems and antenna-drones, plans to distract us during the attack on Iran will be destroyed without any bloodshed."

 

God, what's going on before our soul hears it? We see two puppets in the front, but in the back there is a big stage and a crowded team. 

 

“As you know, they are throwing an object the size of a marble that we have not been able to find to the earth from satellites for a while. These balls start a fire when they reach the target. We found out which satellite did this. If you approve, we will activate our coin-sized satellites, which we previously sent with our own launch pads. We have finished the process of sticking our small satellites to all satellites around the satellite that sends fire balls that we have determined. If we activate the system, the large satellites to which our small satellites stick will approach the target satellite with the small forces created by our small satellites and will crash over time. This accident that will occur will never be understood. It will become unusable in large satellites that will be run by sticky small satellites. "We have determined that there are no satellites that will disturb life from these satellites."

 

Now that we have solved the fire and earthquake disasters that will be triggered from the sky by delaying the land and sea attacks on Iran, there is only one plan left. Again, they planned another terrorist attack to distract. According to this plan, they will send dogs loaded with bombs to the streets. Their collars will allow these trained dogs to move in the desired direction. These dogs will run to the target and explode upon arrival. We learned that they prepared twenty of these dogs. "We just could not develop a plan against these plans," he said.

 

I suddenly felt like talking.

 

"If we can trap the dogs in iron trash cans by feeding them food, the Faraday cage will prevent the waves that will activate the mechanism from reaching the system". Everyone looked at me again and I heard the phrase "thank you" all at once.

 

I understood why I was there.

 

I understood why Doğan teacher chose me. Instead, I got involved as a physicist.

 

Shahbalaban said:

 

“Now that we've banished all attacks, we'd better put in place a plan to keep them busy. We recently changed the flag on their palaces. It has its own flag in sight but with nanotechnology we placed a picture inside the flag. The picture is about an immoral situation of their president. It was reached by their own hackers. The picture will appear when the flag comes in contact with the rain. We can easily drag water molecules to the area with stable electromagnetic waves and create a small local rainfall. So they don't mess with us for a while. Thank God another world war will end without blood,” said Shahbalaban.

 

The secret meeting is over and everyone has dispersed.

 

Suddenly my son came to mind. I immediately rushed to the hospital. My son was in intensive care and I was a father who was of no use to his son while I was the secret hero who prevented a world war. He could see beyond the glass, but I couldn't even touch it, let alone hug.

 

These bad days will pass, but now I'm in this bird assembly. There are secret heroes among us that we know as the Three-Seven-Forty. These are birds that work for peace.

 

If there are those who try to shed blood, there are those who work for peace. Birds, birds flying freely in the sky, expect those who shed blood on earth to understand peace.

 

I saw myself watching my son through the glass. I noticed that overnight my hair was all white. I was never worried. I accepted. I know striving for peace is a difficult and costly job, but I want my child, who is in front of my eyes, to still have a world to run and play when they recover.

 

War is a break to peace. Peace is a break to war. It is believed that the war takes place between two groups. No, there is a third group of people who fight so that two groups of people don't fight.

 

People should stop counting world wars and make an effort to prevent them.